THANKS TO Z MANSION BRIDES & GROOMS
One-quarter million meals have been served to the hungry ....
"I don't know what I'd do without Sundays at the Z Mansion. It's the one place where me and my grandkids can get a wonderful meal, find some new clothes, and have a doctor look at baby Marta. It's also just so beautiful. It makes me happy just being there." -- Maria
Every Sunday at the Z, up to 300 homeless women, men, and children are served a bountiful brunch. A portion of the food is donated by Z Mansion brides and grooms (what a wonderful use of extra food from their receptions!)
To date at the Z:
• Over one-quarter of a million free meals have been served to the hungry
• Thousands of patients have been seen at the weekly first aid clinic
• Thousands of homeless guests have been provided free shoes and clothing
• Hundreds of homeless pets have been given check-ups and shots
• And countless brides and grooms have donated their time to help others
This has all been accomplished thanks to the exceptional efforts of the following groups who call the Z Mansion their home for helping others:
• The WORKship group (www.workship.org)
• The Community Emergency Medical Responders Foundation (www.c-emr.org)
• Woofs Without Roofs (www.pawstucson.com)
It also has been accomplished thanks to the support of Z Mansion brides and grooms. Just by choosing the Z for your special day, you are also helping to make Sundays so very special for so many people.